Unlike some products and services, building inspections and Building Inspectors are NOT commodities that should be shopped for the lowest price. There are a number of factors that vary widely from one to another such as:
Level of Service
Quality & Time of Inspection, Reporting and Client Interaction
We believe that we excel in these areas. We know we are not the least expensive home inspection company nor the most expensive, but we are confident that our service is priced competitively.
1. Pre-purchase Basic Building Inspection Report $295 Book Now
A Pre-Purchase Basic Building Structural Inspection Report addresses only the structural elements of the building. The following areas will be inspected where applicable:
- The interior of the building.
- The roof space.
- The exterior of the building.
- The sub-floor space.
- The roof exterior.
A structural fault in a property is any area in the structure that has lost its designed structural integrity. This report is usually 10+ pages and includes photos of the structure.
2. Pre-Purchase Comprehensive Building Inspection Report $445 Book Now
A Pre-Purchase Comprehensive Building Inspection Report includes all of the above in the 'basic' PLUS we also check:
- RCD's (safety switches) & Smoke detectors
- Driveway, path & steps
- Windows & doors
- Electrical fittings, power points & light fittings
- Oven, rangehood, cooktop & airconditioning
- Plumbing Fixtures and fittings, toilets, baths, vanity basins, sinks & taps
- Kitchen, bathroom & laundry cabinets and benchtops
- Roofing, gutters, valleys, downpipes, eaves, fascia, barges, skylights, vents & flues
- Sarking & Insulation
- Boundary fencing
- Surface water drainage
It is a complete and extensive report of the condition of your home. This report is usually 35+ pages and includes photos of the structure, fixtures and fittings.
If you book a Pool Safety Inspection at the same time the cost will only be $125. That's a saving of $70. Take advantage of this special offer if you are at all unsure about the barriers surrounding the pool.
3. Handover Inspection Report $595 Book Now
The Handover Inspection Report is the builders final ‘To Do’ list at handover. At this stage we will check:
- Fixtures and fittings have been installed correctly,
- Appropriate sealing has been made to the wet areas,
- External treatments have been completed and the workmanship is acceptable,
- Paint finishes are of a quality standard,
- All hardware is fitted and works including all doors & windows
- All plumbing and electrical devices have been completed and functioning correctly,
- All cabinets are operational
This inspection report will outline all defects that require attention including the appropriate photos. The length of the report will be determined by the number of defects.
4. Six Month Maintenance Inspection Report $395 Book Now
When building a new home your contract will state that the builder is required to do a 6 month maintenance inspection. The builder only has to do this however if the owner notifies the builder within the first six months that there are some items they want the builder to fix. Most new home owners don't realise that the onus is on them to contact the builder so often this milestone goes past and the inspection never gets done. We can help you address this issue by inspecting your house in the 5th month which then gives you plenty of time to contact the builder to arrange the issues to be rectified. The inspection report will identify all maintenance issues and appropriate photos. The length of this report will be determined by the number of maintenance items.
5. Pool Safety Inspection Report $195 Book Now
Pool safety is important, every week it is reported that a child 0 to 5 years of age drowns in Australia. It is estimated that a further six children a week are admitted to hospital after an immersion incident. Our Pool Safety Inspection Report checks that the pool barriers meet the Australian Standard 1926.1 – 2007 Parts 1 & 2. Legislation in Western Australia requires that the owner maintains the barrier in such a condition that it functions at ALL times.
ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE PROCESSED IN AUD
A refund will be given if the inspection has not taken place and the contract has come to an end because of another condition within the contract.
When purchasing from Perth Property Inspections your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre at email@example.com